Aurora HDR for PC – Brand-new Quantum HDR Engine for good, natural results! Aurora HDR is in Imaging and Digital Photo. You can download by pressing the download button below. It is safe and secure. Before that, first look at the Review of Aurora HDR for PC.
Aurora HDR for PC Reviews
Aurora HDR for Windows is one of the most advanced and amazing HDR applications in the world, jointly developed by Skylum and Trey Ratcliff – the most famous HDR photographer in the world. You get the tools, power, flexibility, and creative freedom to create extraordinary HDR photos in minutes, without Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, or other software.
Advantages of HDR – Aurora HDR combines Macphun’s image tone mapping, pleasant user interface, and Trey’s outstanding photographic vision. You get fast and powerful results for creating HDR photos in styles from fully realistic to extreme.
Complete HDR Tool – this software has an easy-to-use and versatile workflow that supports every HDR style. It simplifies creating beautiful photos with automatic alignment and automatic deghosting technology, more than 60 powerful editing tools and 1-click preset scores developed by the Skylum team.
Presets for Instant Magic – You want amazing results, fast? Application presets for various photography styles will give them to you. Even create your own presets and share with other artists.
Unique Editing Tools – Take advantage of textures, layers, brushes, custom drawing lights, structure and detail control, sketches and bright colors and more. This tool includes the best tightening, split-tightening, color filters and even multilevel neutral density tools to help you achieve fantastic results, easily!
Even More Power-AuroraHDR does not have any other apps. Learn all about tools and apps, plus watch the pro photographers’ free tutorials on: aurorahdr.com.
Aurora HDR for PC Technical Information
Software Name: Aurora HDR
File Size: 24.52 MB
Version: Aurora HDR 2019 1.0.1
Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
- Advanced tone mapping technology
- Advanced image processing engine
- Mac & Windows Support
- Intuitive user interface
- HDR Booster
- Merging Quick Brackets
- Native RAW support
- Pro Preset Package
- Special preset package support
- History Panel
- Before & after comparison
- Lens Correction Tool
- Transform Tool
- Dodge & Burn filters
- Flip Image & Rotate
- Multiply layer & blend mode
- Color temperature
- Image Radiance
- Cutting tool
- Details, clarity and structure control
- Polarizing Filter
- Fur & Density for protective coating
- Top & Bottom Adjustments
- Gradient Masking Tool
- Dozens of smart color controls
- High-quality presets for all HDR styles
- Masking Luminosity
- Smart Tone
- White black
- Highlights / Ringtones / Shadows
Note: 14 day trial version.
How To Install Aurora HDR on PC
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or others.
- Download the Aurora HDR installation file from the trusted download button link at the top of this page.
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan for programs to look for viruses during download.
- After downloading Aurora HDR is complete, double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process.
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until complete.
- Now, the Aurora HDR icon will appear on your Desktop.
- Click on the icon to run the Application to your Windows 10 PC.
Read also: AquaSnap for PC
How To Uninstall Aurora HDR on PC
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Aurora HDR” from the displayed application, then click “Uninstall / Delete.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking the “YES” button.
- Now, your Windows operating system is clean from the Aurora HDR application.
That’s all the review about Aurora HDR for Windows. If you have questions, please write in the comments column and we will help you. Thank for visiting and look forward to the next software update.