ClassDojo app for PC: Using android applications on PC is not impossible anymore. If you want to use Android App on your PC which doesn’t have website version or Windows Version, you can still use it on PC. Here, we will tell you about, how you can Install ClassDojo for Windows 10/8/7 PC and Mac OS.
First of all, let me tell you that we are going to use the Android Emulator to use Class Dojo on your laptop. Android Emulator is a software that runs the Android Device environment on your PC and lets you use Android Apps on your Laptop. There are many Android Emulators available in the market, and we have made a detailed list of all of them for you on our blog. Without further ado, let’s move on to the guide on how to use the Simulation App Class Dojo.
Features Of Class Dojo
This allows teachers to encourage students to special skills such as “Teamwork” and “Working Hard.”
Bring Parents to Class
Teachers can share classroom experiences with parents by sharing videos, photos, and making announcements.
Sharing Digital Portfolios
While in class, students can share their digital portfolio that parents can see in real-time.
Interaction Between Parents And Teachers
Teachers can send messages to parents directly.
Child Status Update
Parents can see their child’s progress and updates at home, as well as videos and photos they share at school.
Have Important Tools for Teachers
The app has a Noise Meter which allows monitoring how noisy the class and group builder is.
How to Install ClassDojo for PC
There are many Android Emulators on the market today, but one of the few that is the best is Bluestacks, Nox, and Memuplay. All these Emulators we list by us on our Blog here and you can download all of them by going to the link given below in the instructions. So, let’s get started and move on to instructions on How you can get your favorite ClassDojo App on PC using an Android emulator.
- Download the Android Emulator on your computer.
- To install the Emulator, double click on the .exe file downloaded from the emulator you downloaded.
- Launch the Emulator app now.
- The first thing you need to do is Sign in with your Google account on the next screen.
- Next, on the Emulator home screen, find the Google Play Store app, and click on it.
- Once Google Play Store opens, type ClassDojo in the play store search to download it on your PC.
- Click the install button to start installing ClassDojo on Bluestacks PC.
- After completing the installation process, you can find the ClassDojo application icon in the installed applications folder on your Emulator.
- To use this application, double click the ClassDojo application and the application will open. Enjoy.
Alternative edu apps: Memrise for PC
In our current technology, schools are not the only places where teachers can set up classrooms. With the ClassDojo app, people can start creating online classes to teach students and update their parents’ progress. This is very suitable for use today where we learn from home and cannot meet face to face between students and teachers. If you have a problem, please let us know in the comments and we will help you.