Tor Browser for Windows 10 is a free web browser for the Windows operating system that can direct your internet traffic in a secure way so that it can protect you from tracking, identity theft, censorship, and more. This free web browser offers the highest standards of privacy and security when surfing online. This Windows web browser comes with HTTPS, No scripts, and other patches to protect your privacy. However, the free Tor browser works well with all types of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Vista, 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 and 32/64-bit configurations.
Tor Browser for Windows 10 Features
This free internet browser can effectively isolate every website you browse so that it can prevent third-party trackers. In addition, it can also prevent cookies, advertisements, and cookies. Additionally, this can clear your browsing history so that you stay safe at all times.
Protect against Surveillance:
This can prevent very curious people who are monitoring your browsing habits.
The Tor network can provide reliability and encryption for your internet traffic three times stronger than regular encryption. This Tor network consists of thousands of servers that run voluntarily called Tor relays.
This best browser can make all users the same on the web. So, it can be difficult for websites to steal your digital fingerprints based on your browser and device information.
This best internet browser allows you to access every website even though they are censored in your country.
Download the Tor Browser for Windows System Requirements:
• Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 / Vista / XP for 32/64-bit configurations.
• Processor: Intel Pentium II processor
• Memory: 512MB RAM
• Hard disk space: 100MB of disk space.
How to Download Tor Browser for Windows 10
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, Firefox, Safari or others
- Download the Tor Browser installation file from the trusted link at the top of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download the Tor Browser
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs such as Windows Defender will scan for programs to look for viruses during download.
- After downloading the Tor Browser, double-click the .exe file to run the Installation process
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that appear until complete
- Now, the Tor Browser icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to run the Application to your windows 10 pc.
Overall, the Tor Browser is one of the best internet browsers for the Windows operating system that allows you to browse anonymously by passing censors. If you have questions or suggestions, please write in the comments column. Thanks for visiting.