A software named Memrise makes learning different dialects and languages easy. This app was designed for people around the world looking to study and learn languages.
Choose from English , Spanish, Japanese , Chinese, German, Russian, Norwegian, Danish, Portuguese and many more. The Memrise app is one of the Editors’ Choice apps and has lots of users worldwide.
This great tutoring app has over 10 million downloads and most people give it positive reviews making it a trustworthy app for studying different languages around the world.
To run Memrise for PC on Windows or Mac. You will need to download and install an app called the Android emulator. An emulator is an application that you can use to create a Virtual Android environment on your Windows or Mac computer.
Android apps cannot run directly to your computer or laptop, which is why you need to install an emulator program. In addition, emulators are widely used by people who want to use applications to their computers, so there is no need to worry.
But before installing, check the Memrise application features. If not, you can skip to the next section on preparing your PC or installation.
Features Of Memrise
- This application can help you to remember new words which can help you to speed up your learning process.
- The words are based on native speakers of their own language.
- You can use practice games to hone your listening skills, know difficult words, and much more.
- The Memrise app can also help you improve your pronunciation.
- It can read your phone microphone, headset or headphones and allows you to record yourself. Memrise will analyze whether your pronunciation is right or wrong.
- You can download offline courses and use them whenever you are even though there is no internet connection available.
- Supported many languages that you can choose to study or study.
- The Premium subscription gives you all the features and courses available.
This application may have more features available. You can search and visit their website for further information if you want to know the full list of its features. Now let’s proceed to get your device ready to run Memrise for PC.
How to Install Memrise for PC
The BlueStacks emulator is one of the best and popular emulators. Many users like it for its simplicity and ease of use. Learn Languages with Memrise is also compatible with it and works perfectly.
In order for this emulator to work on your computer, you can follow the options below:
- First, Download the BlueStacks installer. Make sure you keep an installer that is compatible with your Operating System.
- Open the BlueStacks installer, and an installation window will appear.
- Read their terms and conditions and agree to it by clicking the “I Agree” box.
- Now, click on the “Install” button to start the installation on your computer.
- Your connection must be stable to install it successfully as BlueStacks will connect to their servers to start downloading other parts of the program.
- Return to your desktop and launch BlueStacks once you have completed the installation.
- When you run it for the first time, the Play Store will appear immediately. Use your account to log in and connect to the Play Store.
- After that open the Google Play Store again and look for the Learn Languages Memrise application.
- Click the download or install button to start saving it to your computer.
- BlueStacks will create a Language Learning shortcut Memrise on your desktop.
- Double click the icon, and you can finally use the Learn Languages app with Memrise on your PC.
- Have fun and enjoy.
Alternative apps: Busuu for PC
Using this learning program on your computer can now be done using an emulator program such as BlueStacks or Nox. Now, smartphones or tablets aren’t the only options for running Memrise for Windows or Mac. Now you can install it on your computer or laptop and enjoy a bigger screen monitor. If you have a problem, please let us know in the comments and we will help you.