nViewer for PC – Get the latest version of nViewer app 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit / 64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now. Read more below.
Get the nViewer App for Windows 10
Download the latest version of the nViewer Application for Windows PC from the button link below.
App Name: nViewer
Update: July 22, 2019
Requirement: 4.0 and up
Size: 24 MB
How To Install nViewer on Windows 10
This application is made for Android. So, if you want to install nViewer on a Windows PC, first you need an Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator application you can run nViewer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android applications on your MAC OS and PC.
- Open this Bluestacks download page or the NOX Application Download Page to get an emulator that is compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on the Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator application on Windows.
- Log in with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open the Google Play Store and search for “nViewer”
- Select an application from the list of search results. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the nViewer.apk file that you downloaded from the link above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-click, then install.
- Now you can play the nViewer application for PC.
- Enjoy the application!
Install nViewer on a PC MAC
NViewer is also very suitable for Mac OS. To download it on your Mac Book, you must first download the .dmg file from BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you finish installing the BlueStacks emulator, the installation process for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the steps above and you will successfully download the nViewer Application. on your Mac Book PC.
Please share your experience running nViewer app with your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help other fans. If you have questions write in the comments column and we will help you. Thanks for visiting.