Now Snapbridge application is available for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC. Just follow step by step to download and install the latest version of SnapBridge for PC below.
Application Name: com.nikon.snapbridge.cmru
Update: January 16, 2020
Requirements: Android 5.0+
Features of Snapbridge
- After the camera is paired with your smart device, new photos can be downloaded automatically.
- Adjust camera settings and take photos.
- View pictures and download photos from the camera.
- Use the application to pair the device with up to five cameras.
- Upload images taken with the camera to NIKON IMAGE SPACE (Note 1) automatically.
- View photos downloaded or shared via email or social media.
- Add photo info or text to uploaded photos.
- Download location data to the camera (Note 2) or set the camera’s clock to the time reported by the smart device.
- Receive firmware update notifications for paired cameras.
Android 6.0.1 or newer, 7.0 or newer, 8.0 or newer, 9.0 or newer, 10
Devices with Bluetooth 4.0 or newer (that is, devices that support Bluetooth Low Energy) are required.
There’s no guarantee this version will run on all Android devices.
How to Install Snapbridge on PC
First of all, you have to get Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to run the best Android application on Windows 10 PC.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install on your PC.
- After installing BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, go to search options and enter for SnapBridge.
- Bluestacks will display a variety of similar applications. Just select the right SnapBridge application.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from the download link that we have mentioned above
- Browse the .apk files downloaded from Bluestack file explorer. Then install
- If they have indicated an option for permission, simply agree to all the permissions shown.
- After the installation is complete, open the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed SnapBridge icon.
- There she is. Now you can enjoy your favorite Android applications on your Windows PC.
Alternative app: You can use Camera 360 for PC
That is an article about Snapbridge for PC. Please share your experience running SnapBridge on your PC, Laptop or Windows 10 MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help other fans. Thanks for visiting.