Xender for PC: Xender is undoubtedly the best utility tool for transferring files between devices. It has maintained its top position among a large number of file transfer applications to date. With Xender for PC, anyone can transfer files between smartphones and desktop easily with multi-platform support. This is the best tool ever to transfer files without limits at zero cost. The Xender application will make a Direct WiFi connection and the files will be transferred to the devices connected to it. So Xender for Windows PC meets all your file sharing needs with a few taps without using your internet connectivity.
This is one of the tools that must be needed in the current era to transfer and share files between one or more devices while on the go. After gaining an unmatched position, Xender is the choice of more than 500 million users worldwide. Xender for PC is better known for file transfer speeds, file types and supported file sizes. Unlike the past, you don’t need to wait too long to transfer one file. Instead, you can download the Xender application to transfer files in seconds.
Files shared through the Xender PC application will retain their original quality. No more relying on a USB cable connection or installing any PC software to transfer files from or to a PC. With the Xender web version, files can be shared between smartphone platforms such as Android / iOS / Windows Phone. This works easier than AirDrop and doesn’t even require close field communication to transmit files between devices.
Features of Xender
There are many advanced file transfer features available with the Xender application for PC and see them all from below.
- Transfer Anything: Xender for PC transfers files of almost all types such as photos, music, videos, documents, PDFs, movies, applications, and more.
- No Need for Cable: You don’t need to use an external USB cable to send files from one device to another. So Xender transfers files wirelessly.
- Flash speed: When transferring Xender files wirelessly, files can be shared at flash speed without delay.
- Transfer without Internet / Data: Xender PC uses WiFi Direct technology to transfer files between devices and does not use the internet or device data.
- Supports Unlimited File Size: When transferring files using the Xender application, you can send files of any size. Xender for Windows PCs doesn’t limit you with file sizes.
- User Friendly Interface: No installation guide or manual is needed to use the Xender PC application because the interface features are simple and easy to use.
Download This App using Bluestacks
This is a more complex method for getting Xender for PC, because it includes downloading third-party software. You must first download Bluestacks, which is an android emulator. To download this application, open the following link: Download Bluestacks here.
- After the link mentioned above is downloaded, install the Bluestacks software on your PC by running the .exe file.
- After the Bluestacks software has been successfully installed and you must be logged in, you can do so using your Google account.
- Now, look for the Xender application in the Bluestacks software and install.
- Now Xender is installed and you can use it on your PC as a normal android application and transfer files between various platforms (devices).
We hope that after reading this article, you can transfer files from your respective device to the PC and vice versa.
If you have questions about Xender for PC and how to use it, feel free to leave us a comment and we will reply to you with relevant answers as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.