Zapya for PC is the best file transfer application available on all platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry and PC. If you are an Android user, you can directly download this application from the Google Play Store and install it on your smartphone. IPhone users can download this application from the iTunes application store. There are tons of file transfer applications available on the internet market such as SHAREit, ShareME, XShare, Xender and others. Even so, the Zapya file transfer application received a very large response from users. It’s very easy to use and simple interface.
Using this application you can transfer files between various platforms without using a USB cable. It supports almost all major platforms. So you can directly transfer files from your device to other devices without the need for Internet and USB cables. This is a very simple interface for sending and receiving files from your device to other devices. This app also provides a QR code for transferring files from one device to another.
Zapya for PC helps share files from PC to Android and iOS devices. It is very easy to share files like drag and drop option. With the help of this application, you can all types of files such as photos, music, videos, movies, PDFs, documents and others.
This tutorial provides complete details about a pure file transfer application and its features. Save this complete tutorial for the easiest way to install the Zapya file transfer app on a Windows Mac PC. We always provide high quality articles for our readers. With that said, today we will guide you to install Zapya for PC with the help of the Android Emulator.
About Zapya for PC
Zapya is the most popular and trending file transfer in apps today. With the help of this application, you can transfer all kinds of files from one device to another. It is a web mobile application available on almost all major platforms like Android iOS, Windows phones, Blackberry and others.
With the help of Zapya file transfer app, you can instantly share files from one device to another without the help of USB or any external cables. It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. So most people install this application on their PC to transfer files from PC to Smartphone and vice versa.
Hassle-free, you can transfer files from one device to another with the help of Zapya for PC. It is the best platform for transferring files from PC to smartphone. It doesn’t require any cables to transfer files. After you install this application on your device, then you can transfer all types of files like photos, videos, documents, contacts applications and others.
- Supports cross-Platform on various devices such as Android, Laptop, Windows Phone, Windows PC and other IOS Devices.
- It Supports 100 MBPS Speed for Transferring Files.
- Group chat with friends installing the ZAPYA APP is possible.
- You can also Transfer Files From Android Phones to IOS.
- Supports almost every file to be transferred or received.
- No internet, Wi-Fi, Data Connection required.
- Massive data sharing across various devices with high speed of around 15-20 MB per second which is the highest compared to Bluestacks.
- Completely Free to Use anytime.
How to Install Zapya for PC
Zapya is a mobile application available on all platforms such as Android IOS and Windows phone. You want to access the Zapya mobile app on your PC, then you need to install the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Visit the official BlueStacks Android Emulator website to download the latest version.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- It may take a few minutes for the installation process to complete based on your system configuration.
- Once done, the installation process just open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and search for Google Play Store.
- Now enter your Gmail ID and password which helps to access your Google Play Store on PC.
- Open Google Play Store and type Zapya in the search bar.
- Just click the install button to complete the installation process.
- There she is. Now you can enjoy Zapya features on your Windows.
That is all. Hopefully this article will be useful for you and helpful. Please write in the comments column if you have any questions and we’ll help.